A Love Story

A Love Story

LOVE STORY

Boy And girl on the phone
Girl: Love you. 
Boy:I love you too, So wanna go somewhere tonight for our 7th anniversary? 
Girl: Yeah...where? 
Boy: I don't know...maybe movie then dinner? 
Girl: Ok. 
Boy: Ill pick you up after I get off and get ready ok?
Girl: Ok. What time do you get off? 
Boy: In 2 hours and then I gotta go home and yeah get ready which takes about 15-20 minutes..
Girl: hey...I thought you didn't have work today.
Boy: One of my co-workers called in sick.
Girl: Oh okay! So ill see you around 7:30 then? 
Boy: Yeah! and babe? 
Girl: Yeah? 
Boy: I love you. 
Girl: I love you too! 
Boy: Ok my manager is like looking at me so yeah.... i gotta go. 
Girl: Ok bye. 
Boy: Bye.


______________________
2 hours later... 

"The guy drives to his girlfriends house and walks up to the door and rings bell."

Girl: Hey! 
Boy: Wassup...you ready? 
Girl: yes 

"They both watched a movie and ate dinner...once they were done eating they head back to the car but
before she got into the car..."

Boy: Wait! Can I blindfold you? 
Girl: Why??! 
Boy: Its a surprise. 
Girl: What kind of surprise? 
Boy: A big one. 
Girl: Okay but only if you promise me that you will hold my hand while we're driving. 
Boy: I promise. 
Girl: Ok blindfold me... S
o they drove off...........and then they stopped. 
Boy: Ok we're here! 
Girl: Where? 
Boy: Wait let me walk you to the place! 
Girl: What place? 
Boy: Somewhere! 

"The boy walks her to the place."

Boy: Ok...let me take the blindfold off. 
Girl: Where are we? 
He takes of the blindfold... It was the same place where The Boy first proposed her for a date..
Girl: Omg...(tears come down) 
Boy: Why are you crying? 
Girl: This is where you first asked me out... 


"The boy took a ring out of his pocket, went to his knees..."

Boy: What are you doing the rest of your life? Will you please spent the rest of your life with me?
Girl: .................. (silence) 
Boy: I wasn't at work when you called me...I was planning this whole thing! 
Girl: Get up! 
Boy: Yeah? 
Girl:(hugged him)
Boy: Is that a yes or a no?
Girl: Yes ........ Yes you Idiot.... I will spent the rest of my life with you.
Real Time Analytics